Thursday, June 23, 2011

Put out a jar

Pantera asked me if we could "go somewhere crowded and put out a jar" and she will sing and people will give her money. Sounds like a great plan, eh?
Meredith ordered Pantera a butterfly kit. They are currently in their coccoons, which is making Pantera antsy. So she has spent the past several days outside trying to catch other butterflies for her collection. I caught this moth for her and it made her very happy. Unfortunately after about an hour in her care it was very dead. That was fine because she didn't notice and it would just sit on her finger real nice. Until it fell, then she told it "If you don't hold on I will feed you to a bird!" When she got it balanced again she lovingly said "Oh, you know I wouldn't really feed you to a bird, I was just trying to scare you." I can't wait to see how her kids turn out.

A pair of Jess's work glasses somehow ended up in the yard. When Zeke wears them he pretends he is dad and goes to work. He totally fooled Amari and I. He is getting used to having Pantera home during the day and is starting to play with her...finally. The first couple weeks were really rough.

Amari, queen of the silly faces. Does she not remind you of Garth from Wayne's World in the top left pic? She is all about copying whatever Zeke is doing, good or bad. Gotta love little sisters!


Speaking of little sisters, I can't find a name for this baby!!!! I'm going crazy. If it would have been a boy he would have been named Ezra Nathaniel...but he is a she and I have nothing...ugh. On another note, I love my camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww what cute little children you have. We miss you guys. And Amari is getting to BIG. What happened to the little chubba love?