Sunday, May 8, 2011

13 months

I was taking a mothers day nap, when I woke up in a panic...it's the 8th and I forgot! I've taken Amari's pictures every month on the 8th since she was born. So I jumped out of bed and we had a little photo shoot. It is getting more difficult every month, but also more interesting as her little personality shines through more and more.



I was trying to get her to smile so I got out a Mickey Mouse painting. She was thrilled, but wouldn't look at me afterwards...not my best idea lol!

She almost looks like she's in pain, she loves Mickey so much.

"Amari, don't eat the grass!" She thinks she is hilarious.
This picture is so NOT flattering, but I couldn't help posting it she gets so happy!




Note the sweet tat on her tights in honor of mother's day...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's such a doll!

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

I just want to squeeze her!