Thursday, August 20, 2009
Yeah!!
Tomorrow at 11:15 AM we will be closing on our 1st house!!! I am so excited to have our own space! And even more excited to have a nice big yard for the kids to play in! Oh and the privacy, we currently live in a town made of duplex's with no fences need I say more? 1 more day!!! Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That is incredible! I love the pictures! And is that a pool I see?? WOW! You will love being a home owner, especially with your artistic talent and all that new space to decorate however you want!
I am green with envy! What a beautiful house and look at those wood floors! Congrats!
Painting party in October!!!! Congratulations you guys! Now you're officially a grown up. Yikes....
The house is beautiful! Good luck! Stay positive.
Love, Bobbi Jo
Post a Comment