Pantera turned 10 a few weeks ago! DOUBLE DIGETS!!! We had a pretty darn low profile b-day bash with our little family for her this year. She got an Ipad and has been obnoxiously texting her extended family every day since.
She ran for class "Mayor" something she has talked about for the past year or so. Right before the campaigns began some of her guy "friends" told her if she ran they would not be her friend anymore. I knew something was up when all of the sudden she informed me that she was going to run for secretary and help Nick with his mayor campaign. OOOO, some of these kids just tick me off so bad, but I just try to remain neutral and encourage her to try regardless of what they say. So my brave girl did. She came up with her own poster idea that I thought was so fun...
And guess what? SHE WON!!! She is now the Mayor of Barkeyburgh. Regardless of the outcome I am just glad she tried. A few days after she won she got a threatening note in her desk that said "If you don't resign, I will hate you." She said "Mom, the problem is that it was signed anonymous so I don't know if I should care or not!" I'm telling you these kids can be rotten. She has taken her post so very seriously and has vowed to end bullying within the classroom.
For school picture day I curled her hair up real cute and when she got her proof she said "I knew I looked good that day, but I didn't know I looked THAT good!"
I hope you always stay you Pantera, you are so awesome.

1 comment:
Oh my goodness. She is 10 already! Happy Late Birthday Pantera! You are turning into such a beautiful young lady.
Post a Comment