Thursday, October 24, 2013

yoho

Cute little Seneca is almost 6 weeks old! You know what they say "time flies when you rarely sleep and change a massive number of diapers." I may have misquoted that. She wants to be held ALL the time, luckily I bought one of those fancy wrap deals so we are surviving. She was 11lbs 12oz at her month appointment...not too shabby.
 Zeke practicing his scare...
 Amari showing off her scare...
 Pantera in the "loom mood" as she likes to call it.
 Trunk or treat was this past Tuesday. Amari changed her mind about her costume like 20 times. I bought her one but she still ended up wearing something from the dress up box. Katurah was a pirate but called herself a "Yoho" she was super excited about her costume and even left her hat on the entire night. Thank goodness my dad came along to help wrangle the kids, as I am officially overwhelmed:)
Last week Zeke brought home his first scholastic book order form. This little boy was on cloud nine looking at all of the books, "This would make a perfect gift for me!" He and Amari carefully browsed through each page, when they came to a Doc McStuffins book Amari said "I wanted to die so I could read Doc McStuffins!" Zeke replied "No, I did die so I could see Disney Planes." Zeke had Spice Girls in his head the other day but got the words a little wrong "If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get rid of your friends."
 
Amari has quite the attitude at times. She put on a pair of earmuffs before school the other day, when I asked her why she said "I am wearing earmuffs so I don't have to listen to my teachers." Totally logical. Good news though, they got class pets "Ginuea Wigs" I guess you can wear them too.
 
A couple of nights ago Amari came down and asked "Mom, is Nemo from Finding Nemo?" I told her yes. She pumped her little fist and said "Yes! I winned! Zeke, Nemo IS from Finding Nemo!"
 
As for Pantera, tales run tall at her school. I can't tell what's real from what she makes up these days. And she has to sit on pillows due to large BM's, her words not mine. Geez, it stinks when they can read the blog cuz oh I have stories...oh well.  

No comments: