Sunday, August 5, 2012

Wisdom Teeth

As I previously said Jess took all week off with us. I have been dealing with my wisdom teeth for over 3 years now and kept telling myself I would get them taken out when I was done nursing. This time around the pain was unbearable. I saw an ad for Aspen Dental on Monday morning so I bit the bullet and called. They got me in that afternoon. After looking at my x-rays the Dr told me they were infected and dissolving my jawbone...WHAT?!? My options were wait until the 12th when the anesthesiologist was back in town or he could do them now with me awake. Have you ever heard of someone walking into an office and just getting oral surgery real quick? That's what happened. The dentist was AMAZING and while it was uncomfortable, I am so grateful to have it done and to start to feel better. I know someone was watching out for me. Lesson learned don't put off dental work and Aspen Dental is AMAZING.

1 comment:

Missy said...

that sounds awful! I'm glad they got them out quick for you. I've never heard of doing extractions while awake.