Sunday, May 27, 2012

May Day

A girl that we go to church with was voted May Queen for her high school. She asked Pantera to "serve on her court as a flower girl." Luckily I had already bought her baptism dress, as she was to wear all white for the big evening.
 I put her hair in pin curls the night before, it held so great even in all the humidity. She looked beautiful!
 Pictures before...

 Beginning of the ceremony...
 Crowning of the Queen...
 3 hours of announcing scholarships...
Pantera is my hero for sitting through this, I was so worried for her but she did awesome. Me on the other hand, I sat in the back and had to go out to walk around several times. What a night!

2 comments:

Coco Lucas said...

She looks so pretty! That is awesome that she was invited to participate. She is hot stuff now! Whoop Whoop

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

That is so cool! She looks very pretty! I don't think I could have sat there that long.