A couple weeks ago Pantera was telling me the story of St.Patrick. She started it like this "This happened a long time ago, before George Washington's time, before TV and even juice boxes." Yes, the juice box truely defines an era. She is learning some really neat things in her "intervention" class, today it was the meaning behind each line of the pledge of allegiance. She does at least 2 chapter book reports a week for extra work from her teacher. She had a mystery illness yesterday morning that magically went away after the school bus passed our house, I guess she needed a break from her intense studies;)Zeke loves hard boiled eggs. After biting into one the other day he happily said "I found the bird!" refering to the yoke. He was pretending to read the bread package yesterday, he had his little finger out and where it said split top wheat he read "for ham and cheese and peanut butter jelly." That's all bread is used for.
Amari can't stop coloring on the walls. She loves to draw so much, I have a hard time discouraging her creativity, but I have to constantly remind her pens and pencils are for paper. One day I swear I caught her 7 times and I just couldn't figure out where she was getting all these pencils from. A couple days later, I was putting away laundry and found a stash of about 10 pencils in her bottom drawer. Kind of like the day she woke up from nap with yellow on her and I found a marker in her bed.
Katurah is getting so big! Jess was commenting that she and Amari are almost the same size and he's not to far off. I think Kat's legs are bigger around then Zeke's, she's a little chunk! She is the most vocal baby I remember, she loves to hear herself talk. We love to hear her as well.
1 comment:
They are so funny. I love that Amari got smart and made herself a stash of her own. Very clever. Just make sure she doesnt let Naima know, she may give her ideas.
Post a Comment