Thursday, October 13, 2011
Dud Muffin
I love that Pantera feels comfortable enough to talk my ear off after school everyday. There is so much going on in 1st grade, it's unreal! Already she has told me of some innapropriate conversations (she has overheard and tried to stop), which led to "the talk" and a mildly grossed out Pantera. I hope she can continue to be a good influence and wonder how many times I will have to tattle tale to the teacher this year.
On Sunday after church I asked Zeke if he was ready for a nap, his reply "No, now Zeke watch Steelers." And he headed downstairs to watch the game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
your kids are all gorgeous! you do some good work:) I'm not looking forward to "the talk," by any means, but the girls are already asking me things. Better coming from me then some kindergartner right?!
You guys have the cutest kids! I just love them! And I have to agree with Zeke - he is a "Dud Muffin"
zeke is my kind of guy!
Post a Comment