Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My cute nephews

We were lucky enough to have my sister's (ok and Jess' brother's) family come visit last week! We have been able to see them about twice a year since we moved away and the kids seem to try to make up for all the lost time in the few days we have together. They played hard and had a blast!

There is a groundhog hole in our backyard that they "found." This of course must belong to some mystery animal and they were determined to find out what kind it was. I love how much they all love science and how they try to make everything into a new discovery. So Pantera has a notebook and is writing their observations, they went a little like this:
1. Football shaped eyes.
2. is (scratched out) isn't poisonous.
3. a rat snake.
4. would be a good pet.
So they decided it was a rat snake whole and claimed they saw it. Andrew approached me a little bit later and said "Aunt Savannah, it's kind of wierd, because Pantera and Ryan say they saw a snake in that hole, but I didn't see anything." I didn't want to tell him that's because they are full of hot air.

Amari found a new friend in Ryan, she would follow him all around the house. I don't blame her, he's one cool guy. Jordan still has the ability to crack Zeke up anytime and Jordan thought that was cool, sometimes. We were so happy to see everyone, thank you guys for taking the trip out!

p.s. Coco, if you read this I can't post comments on your blog. I've been trying for months...just to let you know I do read it and want to comment.

1 comment:

Coco Lucas said...

Ooo my name was mentioned in a blog post! I'll try to see if I can fix it. Here all this time I thought you hated me.

Those kids are so funny. I wish I had a snake rat in my yard... okay maybe I dont.