Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009


I am loving Christmas a little more each year! I thought it was exciting as a kid, that was nothing compared to now! I had a hard time sleeping last night and was up before the kids this morning! I just love the looks on the their faces when they open their presents. Whenever Pantera would open a present Zeke was right there to see what she got. When she opened a barbie toy Zeke dropped what he was holding, ran over and said "OOOOOOO!" It was hilarious! And of course, the big hype was for "Spike," AKA Pantera's Christmas miracle. She has been asking for him for a year and I almost bought him for her birthday, but she blew it by not listening. I happened to find him on clearance yesterday at a store I NEVER go into, I think she has magic powers.

I am so grateful for such a wonderful little family! I am so blessed to have 2 beautiful, hilarious kids and one more on the way. I am so grateful for a loving husband who never has anything negative to say to me. I am so grateful for friends and family who put up with me. I am especially grateful for the knowledge I have of our Saviour and the peace and joy it brings into my life! Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lonly Mom/Grandma said...

Wow, Spike is amazing. He's as big as Zeke. Merry Christmas. Love, Grandma

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

Zeke looks just like Amare dunking that ball! Uncle Jake was so proud. I also love his face when he's looking at Spike. Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

How Exciting. With Panteras magical powers can she come live with me for a while? I have a few things on my wish list that could be beneficial.

Zeke reminds me so much of Talmage I hope they can meet each other sometime soon.

Missy said...

Kids make Christmas so much fun:) A few of my CTR-5 kids were raving about their "spike" toy that they got for Christmas. It sounds like a hot commodity.