






Pantera has been saying "Here we go again" alot lately. The first couple of times I laughed at it because it was about goofy things. Then last night she was in trouble for something and I was scolding her, she looks at me, rolls her eyes and says "Here we go again!" Trying to put her in timeout without laughing is horrible sometimes!!! She went to church wearing "fancy jewelry" that we bought for a dollar at Michael's. She thought she looked so good, she told me "Everyone will say: She's so lovely." And she was right, everyone at church noticed her fancy jewels. I remember wearing things like that and hoping for the reaction that she got (when I was little, 22ish).
3 comments:
Sorry to hear about your dog! At least you kept Zeke!:)
The pictures of the kids are so cute! Why didn't you wear the jewelry like Pantera? You know that's the new fashion trend!! I guess you need to go back to your collection from a couple years ago!
Savannah! I just found your blog:) Your kids are getting so big already, holy cow! They are both so cute! Keep in touch.
I can't get over how cute Zeke is!!! Are you sure he's yours??? hahaha
Post a Comment